You can then build your own designs using the free downloadable ispMACH 4000ZE reference design source code, implementing these features in less than an hour.
ispMACH 4000ZE Evaluation Board
- Pre-programmed Pico Power Demo
- ispMACH 4000ZE device (LC4256ZE-5MN144C)
- Power Manager II device (ispPAC-POWR6AT6-01SN32I)
- USB mini jack socket for power, JTAG programming, and I2C interface
- I2C, and JTAG chain
- 4-bit DIP switch to user-defined inputs
- 3.3V and 2.5V supply rails
- Current and voltage sensor circuits
- Battery or USB power source
The ispMACH 4000ZE CPLD family is ideal for ultra low-power, high-volume portable applications.
Standby current as low as 10µA (typical) 1.8V core; Operational down to 1.6V VCC. Easy System Integration, Flexible multi-volt I/O.
5V tolerant I/O for LVCMOS 3.3, LVTTL, and PCI interfaces. JTAG In-System Programmable (ISPTM), On-chip user oscillator and timer,
5555 NE Moore Ct, Hillsboro, OR 97124, USA