Laureate Digital Process Panel Meters
Designed for system use - Optional plug-in boards for communications and control include Ethernet and other serial communication boards, dual or quad relay boards, and an isolated analog output board. Laureates may be powered from 85-264 Vac or optionally from 12-32 Vac or 10-48 Vdc.
An isolated 5, 10 or 24 Vdc isolated excitation output is standard to power transducers or two-wire transmitters. Ratiometric operation, which automatically compensates for changes in the applied excitation, is jumper selectable for applications, such as bridges, where the signal to be measured is proportional to the excitation level.
- 0.2, 2, 20, 200 and 300V ranges
- 2, 20, 200 mA and 5A ranges
- 4-1/2 to 5 digit resolution
- Span adjust from 0 to ±99,999
- Zero adjust from -99,999 to +99,999
- Peak or valley display and auto-tare