Sensors, Actuators and Analytical
Test & Measurement, Instrumentation
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Isolated AC-DC Converters with PFC - Vicor
For use in: Datacom/Telecom Equipment, LED Lighting, Bench-top Equipment and Industrial AC-DC Power Systems.
Integrated filtering, transient protection, inrush protection: Simplifies conducted emissions and surge protection design, reduces design risk, faster time to market
High efficiency of up to 92%: Excellent efficiency for such a small and low profile device
Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) exceeding .95 at most line/load conditions (filter dependent):
Meets all agency standards
Voltage, current, and temperature protections: Protects the PFM unit and system
Vicor DC-DC Converters and Power Supplies
Power Supply, AC-DC Converters, Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets modular power components and complete power systems used in the communications, data processing, industrial controls, test equipment, medical and defense electronic markets.
Monday, August 27, 2012
HPQ-12/25-D48PBH-C - Murata Power Solutions
"Advanced automated surface mount assembly and planar magnetics deliver galvanic isolation rated at 2250 Vdc for basic insulation. To power digital systems, the outputs offer fast settling to current steps and tolerance of higher capacitive loads. Excellent ripple and noise specifications assure compatibility to CPU’s, ASIC’s, programmable logic and FPGA’s. .."
- Industry standard quarter brick 2.3 x 1.45 x 0.49 open frame package
- Wide range 36 to 75 V DC input voltages with 2250 Volt Basic isolation
- Up to 300 Watts total output power
- High efficiency (94.5%) synchronous rectifier topology
- Stable no-load operation with no required external components
Friday, December 24, 2010
Specifically designed for use in Advanced Telecommunications Computing Architecture (ATCA) systems. Exceptionally small footprint, high power density isolated dc-dc converter with advanced digitally programmable power management functions.
Fully integrated input power entry module and intermediate bus converter solution for high density ATCA applcations
- Total Max Power: 210 W
- Total Max Current: 17.5 A
- Input Voltage: 36 V to 75 V
- Output Voltage: 3.3 V to 12 V
- Outputs: Dual
- Size (L x W x H): 2.320" x 1.810" x 0.830"
- Independent 50V clamp output for charging extrenal hold up capacitors
- I2C serial bus interface for monitoring and reporting
From - Emerson Network Power
(delabs Notes - To know more about Communications Computing and ATCA look thru RF Wireless Engineering)