EX845 True RMS Clamp Meter and DMM
MultiMeter functions include AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Diode, and Continuity
- True RMS Current and Voltage measurements
- 4000 count backlit display
- Peak hold captures inrush currents and Transients
- Built-in non-contact IR Thermometer with laser pointer
- Features include Data Hold and Min/Max and Auto Power off
- Autoranging with manual range button
MeterLink Bluetooth transmitter Wirelessly transmits Voltage and Current readings to selected FLIR thermal imaging IR cameras to incorporate meter readings with thermal images
The EX845 METERLiNK for Android app allows the user of an Extech Instruments EX845 clamp meter to remotely view and display readings from the meter on an Android phone or tablet up to 10m or 30 feet away.
This includes the display of readings for the following functions: ACV, DCV, ACA, DCA, capacitance, resistance, frequency, diode test, Temperature (both contact, Type-K probe and non-contact, infrared functions). Function indicators highlight which measurement mode is selected on the meter. Additionally, Data Hold and Min/Max functions are also remotely displayed.