HPQ-12/25-D48PBH-C - Murata Power Solutions
"Advanced automated surface mount assembly and planar magnetics deliver galvanic isolation rated at 2250 Vdc for basic insulation. To power digital systems, the outputs offer fast settling to current steps and tolerance of higher capacitive loads. Excellent ripple and noise specifications assure compatibility to CPU’s, ASIC’s, programmable logic and FPGA’s. .."
- Industry standard quarter brick 2.3 x 1.45 x 0.49 open frame package
- Wide range 36 to 75 V DC input voltages with 2250 Volt Basic isolation
- Up to 300 Watts total output power
- High efficiency (94.5%) synchronous rectifier topology
- Stable no-load operation with no required external components