Specifically designed for use in Advanced Telecommunications Computing Architecture (ATCA) systems. Exceptionally small footprint, high power density isolated dc-dc converter with advanced digitally programmable power management functions.
Fully integrated input power entry module and intermediate bus converter solution for high density ATCA applcations
- Total Max Power: 210 W
- Total Max Current: 17.5 A
- Input Voltage: 36 V to 75 V
- Output Voltage: 3.3 V to 12 V
- Outputs: Dual
- Size (L x W x H): 2.320" x 1.810" x 0.830"
- Independent 50V clamp output for charging extrenal hold up capacitors
- I2C serial bus interface for monitoring and reporting
From - Emerson Network Power
(delabs Notes - To know more about Communications Computing and ATCA look thru RF Wireless Engineering)